Bride for "A Good Affair"



A Good Affair has launched their website this week and it features one of my custom bridal illustrations. I sketched this bride after collaborating with the site's founder and web designer, Natalie and Chris. They wanted a bride who was fashionable, chic, and on trend while still being timeless. She also had to coordinate with the colors of the site and be a blue eyed blond with lots of sparkle.
It was a fun project to work on and I'm really happy with the outcome. They've ordered a poster size print of the bride along with 100 custom gift tags, so I still have some work to finish up on this one. Tags are cut, now I just need to string them. All one hundred of them!

Leave a Comment

Julia Bolchakova said...

She's a cutie!

Erin @ SYL: Slipcover Your Life said...

So freakin awesome! Glad to see your work is getting out there more!

Unknown said...

I just love her!!! Thank you sooo much Brooke, I am so excited to get the tags and the print to frame.
Stay in touch!