Audreys Long Lost Twin



While wandering through Etsy I stumbled upon this dress that reminded me of my Audrey II print. They're not identical but definitely related, wouldn't you say. ;) Although I wasn't inspired by this dress, I'm only now seeing it, I often look through the vintage clothing shops on Etsy to bookmark fun finds that could inspire an illustration. I've not only spotted great outfits this way, but poses, hair and styling too.

To check out the dress click here. And if you'd like to know more about my Audrey II illustration click here for an older post or here to purchase her from my shop.

Leave a Comment

Illustration Blog said...

In last year have I discovered vintage shopping. Lots of great nuggets to find if you got the 'shopping power' to get through all the stuff. Ps: lovely illustration. :)

Erin @ SYL: Slipcover Your Life said...

What a fun find Brooke!