New Year, New Brides



Happy 2012 everyone! Since its the start of the new year I decided it was time to add some new brides to my bridal fashion illustration shop, Brooklit Bride. Meet my pretty new prints: Julie, Spencer and Jasmine.
Julie's gown is a little avant garde with a delicate black lace overlay on a silk charmeuse mermaid silhouette. The look is accessorized with a black ribbon belt and orchids at the waist and hair.
Jasmine is my "new years diva" bride. She's illustrated in a slinky full length gown of white sequins and beads. Spencer's gown is more of a softened drama, with a large bow at the bust and classic a-line skirt.

Like my new bridal prints? Which illustration is your favorite?
(I'm sorry its been so long since my last post. One of my new year resolutions is to post more!)

Leave a Comment

Jennelise said...

Hello - I happened upon your blog by chance and I have to say that your fashion illustrations are wonderful! I am just browsing through your blog as well and it is so much fun! Such a pleasure to meet you :)
Jennelise

Brooke Hagel said...

Thank you Jennelise! :)