Live-Sketching in Beverly Hills for Vogue Eyewear



Live fashion sketching for events and private parties is always a fun day of work, but flying out to LA to sketch in a Beverly Hills mansion with Eva Mendes hosting a sunset soiree, beyond. Last week I posted the sketches I drew of Eva before the Luxottica Vogue Eyewear party that were used throughout the event space. Today I wanted to share some of the live sketches I did of party guests during the event. The first sketch of which is my fabulous cousin, the talented actress and writer Lauren Miller (shown above).
This event was a little different from my previous party drawings. Guests here were invited to pick their favorite style of Vogue Eyewear to try on, model for me, and get sketched. Everyone was so excited about their sketches, and their glasses, it really was such a lovely crowd. Included in which was my very first maternity fashion illustration (above)! She was such a doll and so excited to be the subject of my very first preggers sketch.
The biggest personal highlight for me was that my California friends and family came, none of which had been to an event I've live-sketched at since until now have all been on the east coast. It was so nice of Luxottica to give me some invites and amazing to see so many familiar faces at one of my live illustrating events. Thank you Mom for flying down from San Fran and Lauren, Kim, Jodi and Scott for coming and supporting me! The whole trip was fantastic and hopefully it's the first of many more to come. (Because even thought it's such a un-New Yorker thing to say, I love LA!)

For questions about my live-sketching or if you're interested in rates for a corporate events or private parties you can email me at FabulousDoodles@gmail.com.

Leave a Comment