Bat-Mitzvah Fashion Illustrations



Recently I live-sketched at another bat-mitzvah and thought it was about time I shared some of these custom fashion illustration cuties here on Fabulous Doodles. Up until today I've only posted about fashion parties and corporate events where I've live-illustrated but I also, on occasion sketch at private parties such as this Long Island bat-mitzvah for the adorable Julia shown here (above) in her delicate baby's breath floral crown and pink lace dress.
Bat-mitzvahs are always so fun and latley I've come to really enjoy drawing children and young adults more and more. They're all so adorable and "sketch-able" with their fun party dresses, huge smiles and enthusiastic interest in fashion illustration. The little bat-mitzvah guests here all loved their custom illustrations and afterwards I even received tweets and Instagrams showing me the sketches framed and hanging in their bedrooms! 

For more information about my live-sketching or availability to sketch at your next party or event you can email me at FabulousDoodles@gmail.com. 

Leave a Comment

Anonymous said...

Live sketching at an event or celebration sounds like so much fun! I'm studying to become an artist; any tips on offering this service? Thank you! :) ~ Bridget

Brooke Hagel said...

@Bridget, yes it is fun! Also a little intense. You just need to be comfortable with working very fast and having people watch you. As for offering the service, I blogged about my work and people kept contacting me and asking if I'd do it at their events. Eventually I tried it, liked and now get business via word of mouth and people I've worked for previously.

Brooke Hagel said...

@Bridget, yes it is fun! Also a little intense. You just need to be comfortable with working very fast and having people watch you. As for offering the service, I blogged about my work and people kept contacting me and asking if I'd do it at their events. Eventually I tried it, liked and now get business via word of mouth and people I've worked for previously.