1. New bridal fashion illustration I drew with gouache and pencil on brown craft paper. I actually shared this photo on Instagram this past weekend and it quickly became my most "liked" photo to date! She may soon be added to the shop, but I've yet to scan her. As of now I'm enjoying the illustration displayed above my desk.
2. Stunning runway look from Igor Gulyaev's spring 2014 collection.
3. Porcelain plate wallpaper featuring a collection of blue and white Dutch tableware.
4. Classic blue floral toile wallpaper.
5. Two weeks ago while traveling around Spain I instagrammed this photo of a bun sketch on one of my business cards in front of beautiful hand painted blue and white wall tiles of Botin in Madrid, the worlds oldest restaurant (according to the Guiness Book of World Records, dates back to 1725!)
6. The newest fashion illustration print added to my Etsy shop Brooklit. The silhouette of the dress is reminiscent of a Halston Heritage mini dress but for the fabric and print, clearly I ran with my favorite inspiration of the moment and painted a blue and white floral.
Here are some similar post you may have missed:
-Met Gala Inspired Illustrations
-Custom Fashion Illustration Gifts for Love Gold
-Braid Bar Illustrations for Dream Dry and Teen Vogue