Brooklit Fashion Phone Covers | Casetify Artist



I'm so excited to announce that starting this week my fashion illustrations are available on phone cases via Casetify within their Artist Collections. Through my Brooklit gallery you can choose not only which sketch is your favorite but they also offer nearly 30 phone models to choose from ranging from iPhones to Samsungs and even LGs. You can pick the basic snap-on case or go with something a little more special like the new metaluxe cases in rose gold or silver. (I personally love the metaluxe and ordered the rose gold "Croqui Collection" design.) As if I couldn't be more excited about this collaboration, they also ship free worldwide! So now all my friends in the United Kingdom, France and Australia and beyond can have one. Lastly I know I'm sounding like a infomercial here but I have an incentive to share, when you join and place an order through this link you will receive $10 off!!!

For months while on my Vogue/Clinique Sketch Tour I was sharing on photos of my custom phone cases (via Instagram, Twitter and Facebook) there were so many inquiries and I felt terrible that the only way to get one was to come the actual events. One of the reasons I was so excited to be asked to join the Casetify Artist Collections was because now anyone, anywhere can have a phone case from me! I've even included the same three designs from the Vogue/Clinique tour in my Casetify gallery; Margo, Kiss Kiss and Leopard Heels.

I hope you like illustrations I've chosen to kick off my Casetify collection, shown above are just a few so be sure and head over to the gallery to see the full collection. If you order I do hope you'll share a photo as I'd love to see them! And don't forget to use my referral link/code txce7h for $10 off.

Similar posts you may like:

Leave a Comment

Anonymous said...

I have the green skirted illustration on my wall! Fabulous!!

Brooke Hagel said...

That one is "Adele." You should get the matching cell phone case now! ;)

Unknown said...

Do you have phone cases for the new iPhone 7 Plus?

Brooke Hagel said...

@Sylvia yes. You can choose any phone make and model! The new 7's are there.