Delta Airlines x Zac Posen | Live Sketching



A few weeks ago I had the pleasure of live sketching custom fashion illustrations at Delta Airlines press event announcing designer Zac Posen has signed on to redesign their uniforms. It was a unique event to live-sketch because the guests were all Delta employees who flew in for the day from various cities across the country. I met and sketched pilots, flight attendants, customer service reps and even grounds crew members and loved hearing where each guest was from, and how excited they were for their designer uniform upgrade. A highlight of the day was Zac Posen came over to my drafting table and even snapped a few photos (shown above) of some of the sketches I drew beforehand inspired by vintage Delta uniforms that were displayed throughout the space. It was exciting to see such an accomplished designer admire my illustrations.
I met and sketched so many wonderful Delta employees from across the country throughout the three hour event, drawing over 20 custom sketches actually. All the guests (even the men!) were thrilled to be turned into a fashion illustrations and have a memento of their current and soon-to-be old uniforms. I'm excited for them and really looking forward to seeing what Zac Posen and his team come up with for the lovely Delta team.

If you're interested in having me live sketch custom illustrations at your next corporate event or party email FabulousDoodles@gmail.com for availability and rates.

Similar post you may have missed:

Leave a Comment