Party Sketching for Brooks Brothers



Recently I sketched another Brooks Brothers event, this time live-sketching custom fashion illustrations of party guests at their Madison Avenue flagship here in New York. The event was a charity cocktail shopping party, and custom illustrations were given to guests as gifts with purchase. A few of the woman at the event were so excited about their new Brooks Brothers x Zac Posen designed buys that they chose to be drawn in them which was a unique aspect to this event. Some women even went back to the fitting rooms to model their new frocks for me to sketch! 
It was a really fun night working with the Brooks Brothers team again live-sketching, mingling with wonderful women, raising money for those in need. 

Similar posts you may have missed: 

Leave a Comment

Luana Berti said...

Hi! I'm Luana a graphic designer based in Italy, I love your works they are so expressive! I wish a could day to draw like you!
If you would like to give a look at my blog: www.luanabcandraw.blogspot.it

Brooke Hagel said...

Thank you Luana! Your work is lovely too!